From tradeshows to exhibitions, over 200 countries served
Getting everything set up and shipped for a tradeshow can be complicated enough domestically. Throw in international shipping and the whole process may seem like more trouble than it's worth. However, the right company can make a difference. NorthStar Express offers comprehensive international shipping services and tradeshows are our specialty!
Convenient and fast service
We ship to over 200 countries, so we're certain to get your equipment to its proper location. We also provide customs clearance services, so you don't have to jump through any additional hoops.
International shipping can feel complicated enough without dealing with customs. You will receive a dedicated broker for your shipment or you can select one yourself to handle the details of the process.
We provide complete international shipping solutions, so your items will be packaged and crated properly every time. You don't have to worry about the handling of your expensive equipment. You can order ahead of time and store your items with us until the date of the event arrives--whatever's more convenient and cost effective for you!
The shipping process
We've provided a set of steps to follow when placing an international shipping order. After setting up an account, get in touch with us a week before you need to ship items internationally. You can do this over the phone at 800-787-1800 or online, it's up to you. Regardless, you'll be prompted to include all the vital information regarding your international shipping order.
Here are a few tips to make your international shipment a success:
- Use WebTrak or email to relay your order details to the Account Manager in charge of your account
- Wait for a confirmation notice
- Attach the appropriate labels to every item in your shipment
- Print two copies of the Bill of Lading. Keep one and give the other to the driver
- Fill out the Commercial Invoice
- Arrange for a customs broker or allow us to do it for you
- Measure and include the dimensions of every item in the order
- Provide emergency contact information (cell phone, etc)
- Provide warehouse cut-off times and dates and show setup times and dates
- Remove old labels on boxes and affix new ones, with one label per item. The new label should be highly visible and include:
- the destination address
- name of the tradeshow
- booth number
- numbered pieces (1 of 10, etc) if part of a larger whole
- if your items are on a pallet, include a label on the outer shrink-wrap
Following these steps will ensure a successful international shipment.
NorthStar Express international shipping
To schedule an international shipment, give us a call--we'll make it easy! One of our expert shipping consultants will help you set up an account. You can then proceed through the ordering process described above and take the steps necessary to get your tradeshow equipment from point A to point B without any hassle or frustration.
Simplify your shipping, call now: (800) 787-1800